Saturday, October 06, 2012

Ballad Of A Thin Man


Ah, God this sucks. We shouldn't even be playing this game. How did I screw up that throw? Should have been a double play. Dammit! I just threw away the whole thing. Career over. This is horseshit. These guys should be sitting on a couch somewhere watching us play a division winner, not running the bases after I throw the ball into rightfield. All right. Shake it off, just like a thousand times before. Back in the game...

Yes! We're going to get it back! This'll even it up! McCann, Bourn, Prado, Heyward, me. Everybody hits. Here we go! Another shot at the...what? Oh, fuck me. Infield fly rule? Are you kidding me? We shouldn't even BE here!

Hey, what was that? Did something just fly onto the...oh, that's great, fans. Stay classy, Atlanta. You people. Ugh. I should get on a microphone and tell these drunk assholes where they can shove their beer cans. Oh, this is disgusting. Well, we can't all go out like Elway. Fuck.

2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile, this happened: http://www.sfgate.com/athletics/article/Pat-Neshek-Best-day-ended-in-grief-3924171.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I saw that. That is absolutely heartbreaking. I can't hardly stand to think about it. I kind of have to limit my thinking to baseball.

    ReplyDelete