Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I'm feeling good. Why?

I just got my teeth cleaned. The dentist suggested that I have just enough color to them that I should consider bleaching, for which she would of course receive $100-300 but which would make a noticeable difference. Maybe if I weren't already married.

Honigman's July 22 400 Bar show was the best yet, I felt. The soundman was skilled. I remembered almost all the words to SeƱor. (Only the final line of each verse continues to elude me as I struggle to make a mental connection between the last line and the overall content of each verse. And the gypsy often has a broken arm, a "rotten" ring, or just about anything but the "broken flag and flashing ring" she's supposed to have.) Kent and Stu add a new dimension to the band that allows me to quit strumming my guitar while I sing if I wish, just like Bruce. Rock heaven!

Work on the landscaping outside the future site of Memphis Studios begins July 31 (and is actually expected to be finished on the same day!). Soon the "tester" album with real drums, real piano, real organ, wacked out guitar sounds (courtesy of my new Godlyke PA-9 multi-pedal power adapter), and 10 or so all new, yet-to-be-composed instrumentals can commence.

Time for sleeping. Thanks for reading. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment