Sunday, May 04, 2008

Striking While The Iron Is Ice Cold, Part One

I hear that blogs are passe now and everyone who is anyone is twittering. Well, fine. Have fun with that. In the meantime, I will be clinging to the amazing technology of the go-go 1990s and continue to write here and in my new blog, which does not replace this one, as it is about a totally different topic, whereas this one is about no particular topic at all. And I am posting right now using Mac OS 9.0.4, which really struggles to pull down much of today's hi-tech internets. I could no more twitter than I could jamaharon.

Pretty soon I intend to listen to Dark Side of the Moon while I watch The Wizard of Oz with the sound turned down. And I will do it using a vinyl record and a VHS tape. I hear it's better in analog anyway. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment