Thursday, June 19, 2003

I am at Linden Hills Dunn Brothers. Evan is playing some songs by himself while we wait for some people to show up. I am playing bass with him on a 3 day mini-tour called "I know it's not rock and roll but I like it". He just did a good song about the Beatles playing a County Fair in Texas in an alternate universe. It was good. He's got such good songs. I really want more people to show up and get his music. People are so scared of walking into a room with just a guy sitting there playing by himself. Stu just showed up! Yay!


I think I will try to post to this blog more frequently. I've enjoyed posting to the new Honigman specific blog. Incidentally, there is news there as of today. Here is the link to the more specifically Honigman blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment